- 3 each Niagara Dark chocolate bars
- 2 tbsp. coconut oil
- 2 bananas, ripe/peeled & cut into 1 ½ -inch-thick pieces
- 1 bag Niagara Chocolates Peanut Butter Cups
- 1 bag Niagara Chocolates Almond Butter Cups
- 15 bamboo skewers
- An assortment of toppings for garnish- toasted almonds, salted peanuts, sprinkles
Need a sweet way to cool off on a hot day? We’ve got the perfect Niagara Chocolates treat with these Frozen Peanut Butter and Almond Butter Chocolate Banana Bites! Check out the recipe below and enjoy! 🍌🍫
STEP 1:Step 1: Stir chocolate and oil in mixing bowl and set over a small saucepan of water. Heat until smooth. Let stand 15 minutes to cool to 90 degrees.
STEP 2:Step 2: Place each topping in a separate shallow bowl. Line baking sheet with parchment paper and place banana pieces on parchment. Skewer one Niagara Chocolates Cup on top of banana piece and dip in chocolate, coating ¾. Dunk dipped banana in one topping. Arrange on sheet pan and repeat with remaining bananas, chocolate, and toppings.
STEP 3:Step 3: Freeze until firm, about 3 hours, then serve and enjoy!